Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tuesday Toenails


Well Amy yelled at me on Monday night about how long Roo's nails were. I explained how I was desensitizing him to the clippers and such and she threatened if they weren't clipped by next week, she was going to do. I picked him up and put him on his back, like Amy suggested and he was just fine. Beside almost sticking his tongue in the clippers, he handled it like a pro!

Oh and his tongue fits in his mouth now! No more sticking it out and looking silly.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey, I just wanted to clarify that you are putting him on his back in your lap, where he is being cuddled and relaxed, not on his back on the floor like a scary alpha roll thing! This cradling method has worked wonders for my guys, Arthur especially (who has had some real issues having his nails clipped.)